GECKO MUSIC GROUP warrants its GECKO® products for a period of three (3) years from the original date of purchase, in accordance to the warranty regulations described below.
What is Covered:
During the applicable warranty period, GECKO MUSIC GROUP warrants the product against defects in materials and workmanship and against malfunctions. GECKO MUSIC GROUP will remedy all such defects and malfunctions without charge for parts or labour if the warranty applies. In the case that other parts are used which constitutes an improvement, GECKO MUSIC GROUP may, at its discretion, charge the customer for the additional cost of these parts. Final determination of warranty coverage lies solely with GECKO MUSIC GROUP.
What is Not Covered:
1. If the product needs to be modified or adapted in order to comply with applicable technical or safety standards on a national or local level, in any country which is not the country where the product was originally developed and manufactured, this modification/adaptation shall not be considered a defect in material or workmanship.
2. Normal wear and tear, in particular, of faders, cross faders, potentiometers, keys/buttons, valves, guitar/bass strings, machine heads, pick-up covers, vinyl covers, illuminants, and similar parts are not covered by this warranty.
3. Improper handling, neglect or failure to operate the unit in compliance with the instructions given in the user or service manuals.
4. Connection or operation of the unit in any way that does not comply with the technical or safety regulations applicable in the country where the product is used.
5. Damages/defects caused by force of nature or any other condition that is beyond the control of GECKO MUSIC GROUP.
6. Any repair or opening of the unit carried out by unauthorized personnel (user included) will void the warranty.
7. Modification or removal of serial numbers.
Obtaining Warranty Service:
To return a GECKO® product for warranty service, first fill out the Online Technical Report on this website and submit for an authorization/service number. Write the authorization/service number so that it is prominently displayed on the outside of the shipping carton. Any products received without an authorization/service number that is clearly visible upon arrival at the factory will be refused. Enclose proof of the original delivery date or a copy of the original sales receipt/invoice. Enclose a description of the suspected defect or malfunction and the condition, if any, which caused the problem. Return the product to either GECKO MUSIC GROUP or the GECKO® Store where the purchase was made.
You are responsible for prepaying shipping costs F.O.B. GECKO MUSIC GROUP, Singapore. Shipped product(s) must be properly packaged. Use original shipping cartons and packing materials where possible. GECKO MUSIC GROUP is not responsible for damages resulting from inadequate and or improper packing. Products received with damages due to improper packaging will be deemed out of warranty.
Products which do not meet the terms of this warranty will be repaired exclusively at the buyer’s expense. GECKO MUSIC GROUP will inform the buyer of such circumstance. If the buyer fails to submit a written repair order within six (6) weeks after notification, GECKO MUSIC GROUP will return the unit C.O.D. with a separate invoice for freight and packing. Such costs will also be invoiced separately when the buyer has sent in a written repair order.
This warranty is exclusive and extended to the original buyer and is not transferable to anyone who may subsequently purchase this product. No other person (apart from authorized GECKO® Stores) shall be entitled to give any warranty promise on behalf of GECKO MUSIC GROUP.