SATELLITE SCM 1820S
C.R.I.S.T.A.L.® Audiophile Back-Electret Condenser
28Hz ~ 20kHz
-36±3dB at 1kHz (0dB = 1mV/Pa)
Equivalent Noise Level:
≤20dB (IEC 581-5)
Max. Input SPL:
125dB (THD ≤ 1% at 1kHz )
1 x 1.5V AA alkaline battery (up to 16 days of usage time)
Noiseless 2-Position ON / OFF
Integral Gold-Plated XLR Male
GECKO® SATELLITE Microphone Case, 1.5V AA Batteries (2)
Finish: Diecast Steel Body, Anti-Roll Steel Mesh Grille (Pop-Filtered)
Color: Ivory White (Body), Chrome (Anti-Roll Steel Mesh Grille)
Net Weight: 300g
Dimension: (L) 190mm x (∅) 53.50mm
Specifications subject to change without prior notice.
Manufactured under ISO9000 certified management system.
GECKO® AURA MC 28P Microphone Clip
GECKO® AURA MW 12 Microphone Windscreen
The GECKO® SATELLITE SCM 1820S is world’s first self-powered cardioid handheld condenser microphone with C.R.I.S.T.A.L.® Audiophile precision, designed to reduce the damage on your mixing console, microphone tonality change and noises caused by possible unstable +48V DC phantom power supply.
Its pristine audio quality, ultra-low handling noise, and high-fidelity clarity are made possible by C.R.I.S.T.A.L.® Audiophile back-electret condenser transducer with GECKO®’s state-of-the-art anti-shock engineering.
Highly recommended for professional vocalists (soloist, choir, broadcast, etc) and instrumentalists (strings, woodwinds, brass, percussions, orchestra, etc) for both live and recording studio applications.
The GECKO® SATELLITE SCM 1820S redefines the ways how condenser microphones are being built.
Summary of features:
* transformerless circuitry;
* excellent transparency;
* high sensitivity and low self-noise;
* suitable for high SPL environments;
* low output impedance for long distance connection and high EMI resistance;
* wide and smooth frequency response range;
* powered by a single 1.5V AA alkaline battery (up to 16 days of usage time), freeing your mixing console from possible high impedance loads created by unstable +48V DC phantom supply.