Cru Singapore Going with GECKO® C.R.I.S.T.A.L.® Audiophile
29 June, 2016: Founded in 1972, Cru Singapore (previously known as Singapore Campus Crusade for Christ) desires to see believers built up in the faith, and sent to share with others the love and saving grace of Jesus Christ. As such, music and sound is inevitably one of the key components of its mission works.
The decision of choosing GECKO® professional audio for Cru Singapore is made after a series of auditions being carried out by Cru Singapore music and sound team members.
The GECKO® C.R.I.S.T.A.L.® Audiophile systems for Cru Singapore consist of:
1. EXODUS ALPHA MXR 1800 18-channel C.R.I.S.T.A.L.® Audiophile mixing console;
2. REVELATION SR 615RF 15" C.R.I.S.T.A.L.® Audiophile long-throw speaker x 2;
3. GENESIS ELEGANCE AGE 900H C.R.I.S.T.A.L.® Audiophile Class-H LRU power amplifier;
4. AYERS ROCK DI 200P dual channel passive C.R.I.S.T.A.L.® Audiophile direct injection box x3;
5. PASSION MP 621W/RP 211U wireless microphones;
6. TRUTH T3AL audiophile signal cables;
7. TRUTH T2 audiophile speaker cables;
8. OLYMPIAN series audiophile connectors;
9. SEEKER SSC 2840 audiophile snake cable system;
10. Aura series accessories.