GENESIS AG 300H (D/C)
GENESIS AG 600H (D/C)
PASSION MP 6000H/RP 6000
PASSION MP 6000W/RP 6000
Audacity is an easy-to-use, multi-track audio editor and recorder for Windows, Mac OS X, GNU/Linux and other operating systems. The interface is translated into many languages. You can use Audacity to:
• Record live audio.
• Record computer playback on any Windows Vista or later machine.
• Convert tapes and records into digital recordings or CDs.
• Edit WAV, AIFF, FLAC, MP2, MP3 or Ogg Vorbis sound files.
• AC3, M4A/M4R (AAC), WMA and other formats supported using optional libraries.
• Cut, copy, splice or mix sounds together.
• Numerous effects including change the speed or pitch of a recording.
• And more!
REW is room acoustics analysis software for measuring and analyzing room and loudspeaker responses. The audio analysis features of REW help you optimise the acoustics of your listening room, studio or home theater and find the best locations for your speakers, subwoofers and listening position. It includes tools for generating audio test signals; measuring SPL and impedance; measuring frequency and impulse responses; measuring distortion; generating phase, group delay and spectral decay plots, waterfalls, spectrograms and energy-time curves; generating real time analyser (RTA) plots; calculating reverberation times; calculating Thiele-Small parameters; determining the frequencies and decay times of modal resonances; displaying equalizer responses and automatically adjusting the settings of parametric equalizers to counter the effects of room modes and adjust responses to match a target curve.